The Baltimore Street Access construction project is on schedule and making progress!
Recent updates include:
* The Liberty Street demolition should be complete by early January.
* Sewer and electric lines are done on Liberty Street.
* 5G fiber has been extended from just Baltimore Street to include Liberty Street and Centre Street due
to grant funds received.
* On Baltimore Street from Mechanic St. to Liberty St., the concrete road base is in, as well as the
concrete borders that will go around the trees. Pavers will go on the concrete in the middle of the
street starting in January.
* By mid-January, demo work on Centre Street will begin and will be similar to the Liberty Street
work. Sidewalks will remain open just as on Liberty Street.
* By next summer, the barricades on Baltimore Street should come down.
"*" indicates required fields